The Mission Statement of Beverly High School
The mission of Beverly High School is to provide a safe, respectful
environment in which all students are challenged to reach their academic
and social potential.
Beverly High School Academic Expectations
Beverly High School students will
- Communicate clearly through a variety of media.
- Read, understand, and interpret materials.
- Apply a variety of problem-solving skills.
- Obtain, evaluate, analyze, and apply data.
- Pursue and participate in modes of artistic and creative expression.
Beverly High School Social/Civic Expectations
Beverly High School students will:
- Practice responsible citizenship
- Respect self and others
- Accept responsibility
- Work cooperatively